Let’s face it; we don’t all have a Max Scott in our life to help us quickly forget about our ex after a breakup. Meaning? We need a little mourning time before we can officially say “I’m Over You” to the one who recently got away. Mourning time wherein we look fabulous on the outside even when we’re dying on the inside. Check out these incredible essentials that will put you on the fast track to forgetting your ex!
1. Juicy Couture Poly Charm Night Shirt, $98.00 and Juicy Couture Poly Charm Shorts, $52.00 – A retro-styling sleep set with a menswear vibe and feminine charm that keeps you looking pretty – even when you’re battling puffy eyes.
2. Holly GoNightly Sleep Mask, $15.00 – An adorable way to stay cute while snagging a little shut-eye; whilst channeling your inner Holly Golightly (aka Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s).
3. Essie Wicked, $8.00 – Let your fingers do the talking with a vampy nail lacquer that will display your dark mood yet keep you looking posh and polished (no pun intended!). For more bookish nail inspiration, see this post!
4. UGG Australia Ansley Slippers, $100.00 – Moccasin-slippers that will keep your toes cozy when lounging around at home – and just as capable of looking utterly adorable and effortless with skinny jeans when you decide to brave the outdoors.
5. Giant Hershey’s 5-Pound Chocolate Bar, $44.99 – A chocolate bar big enough to fill the void that you’re feeling – and share with your BFF’s when they stop by to comfort you!
6. Hello Kitty Princess Travel Tissues, $1.80 – Because cute tissues make crying jags far less painful.
7. Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus - Essential reading to helping you move on, and move up!
Looking for more ways to get over your ex? Check out Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus’ Over You, available in bookstores and on eBook now; watch the trailer here!